Skills: Directional Driller, Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Experienced DD Cross Train DX (DDX Engineer)
We are currently seeking to hire a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of Experienced Directional Driller Cross Train DX (DDX Engineer) in Australia.
The DDX Engineer performs directional drilling service, promotes the Schlumberger D&M culture, and is responsible for delivering high quality measurements services to clients at the wellsite. DDX Engineer plans, executes, and manages all phases of a directional drilling job to deliver services that meet clietns expectations and D&M standards. Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities.
DDX Engineer provides technical support to clients and other D&M crew members at the wellsite and is also responsible for the management, training and development of second engineers and trainees at wellsite.
Responsible for communicating to the Client representatives any information regarding primary well control and well integrity during well site operations as deducted from the data.
- Reside in Perth or Australia and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or related science.
- Must have minimum three (3) years field and offshore experience as a DDX Engineer.
- Have current competencies in Schlumberger Softwares, Drilling Office, InterAct, Anticollision, GMAG, etc
- Demonstrates knowledge of all DD techniques and all surveying methods used in the location
- Develops expertise on advanced well planning techniques using Drilling Office
- Ability to aassists clients by providing solutions for drilling issues
- Experience and familiar with end of well reports / client's final product delivery
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates.
- Ability to maintain, prepare and dispatch of equipment.
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation.
- Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties.
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Good computer / IT knowledge
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience to:
Application is open from 10-April-2019 until 10-May-2019.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.