Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are currently seeking to hire a qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position of Field Data Analyst with our Geoservices team.
The Geoservices Field Data Analyst, manage and accountable for, monitoring the well, maintaining all Geoservices sensors, gas equipment and data acquisition equipment, maintains the well data integrity and reliability, designs and processes detailed daily and End of Well Reports based on the data gathered during well operations.
The primary objective is to acquire, log, analyze and report well behavior at the well site to aid safe and efficient well operations and monitors all drilling parameters, well bore parameters and maintains all Geoservices equipment and sensors to detect the well conditions, in order to analyze the drilling process. Maintain the gas detection equipment at the well site to monitor and analyze the hydrocarbon gases and ensure safety by detection of other potentially harmful gases.
This role is responsible for the delivery of high quality drilling and gas data to the Client at the well site. Service quality, job reparation and planning, and job safety are key priorities.
- Reside in Perth or Australia and have the right to live and work in Australia.
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement.
- University Degree (bachelor of Sciences as a minimum) in Geology, Geological Applied Sciences, Earth Sciences or Applied Sciences.
- Must have minimum five (5) years field and offshore experience as a Field Data Analyst.
- Have the knowledge of Drilling Equipment and Techniques and Drill String Composition
- Understanding of Drilling Fluids and Hydraulics of the Drilling Fluids.
- Understanding of Drilling Parameters, their Acquisition and Treatment.
- Knowledge of Mud Logging sensors.
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates.
- Ability to maintain, prepare and dispatch of equipment.
- Ability to maintain high quality of service delivery at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation.
- Ability to run required services, supervise operations and managing people, interact with clients and other related parties.
- Good personnel skills, excellent in communication, highly self-motivated, competent computer skills and ability to learn new software.
- Can work in a high-pressure, learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Good computer / IT knowledge
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package (estimate annual earning AUD 80,000 - 90,000/year), we encourage you to apply.
Application: Please upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience to:
Application is open from 10-April-2019 until 10-May-2019.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.