Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas is aglobal leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Since 1828 we offer innovative solutions that go beyond simplecompliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Technical Administrator
Location: Whitechapel London
Put your organisational skills to good use with this vital support role, helping to deliver service excellence for a true global leading organisation.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised individual to join our team of technical administrators for our Governmental Services and International Trade division. The role will include coordination of field activities, administration of inspection details and looking after the end to end process for clients from on-boarding to assisting with invoicing.
Excellent levels of communication with both internal and external customers will be essential to ensure activities are undertaken accurately and in a timely and professional manner
A VITAL LINK
- Coordination of all field activities, carried out by the inspectors
- Collection and distribution of correspondence
- Typing and filling of all documents
- Administration / assisting with invoicing
- Administration of re-inspections
- Keep administration of non-digital photos taken during or after inspection
- Ensure clear communication to all internal and external interfaces
- Process all necessary administration and documentation in area of responsibility
- Preparation of all information material needed to support the relevant organisational unit
- Optimise administrative processes and improve efficiency
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Minimum five GCSEs including Maths and English (A-Level or equivalent is desirable)
- Proficient in IT and a confident user of MS Excel and in-house systems
- Good level of office based experience, ideally gained in a busy and fast paced planning or consultancy environment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Exposure to dealing with Clients, answering queries and resolving issues
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build great professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail
WORK FOR AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.