Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas is aglobal leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Since 1828 we offer innovative solutions that go beyond simplecompliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Reporting Administrator - 6 month fixed term contract
Location: Harlow, Essex
Salary: £18,720 plus competitive benefits package
SUPPORTING A GLOBAL LEADER
Bureau Veritas delivers Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the biggest household names.
With more than 400,000 clients worldwide, we are a true global leader; helping to ensure the safety, quality and sustainability of parts, plant, properties and more. Our client list covers everyone from major retailers and petro-chemical companies, to global banks and international airports.
PLAY YOUR PART
We are looking for someone with good attention to detail to produce accurate, high standard reports for clients across numerous disciplines (including health & safety, fire and electrical) and ensure reports are created within agreed SLAs.
- To process and quality check (where applicable) inspection reports and certification following site inspection.
- Gather information to add to the final report
- Log and track reports through the reporting process using internal systems.
- Attach reports to the internal system and maintain reporting data held in internal information management systems.
- Despatch reports to clients via email or hard copy.
- Maintain dynamic communication with our internal teams to ensure efficient service delivery.
- Be responsive and professional to internal and external emails or telephone calls.
- Provided weekly KPI data for management information dashboard.
- Access and use internal and external client systems for report upload, remedial actions etc.
- Show flexibility and support in all areas of reporting as required.
- Exercise judgment and initiative whist carrying out duties and responsibilities
Candidate requirements include:
- Competent use of IT
- Organisation skills, accuracy & attention to detail
- Able to work to strict deadlines & in a pressured environment
- Ability to work and interact efficiently within a team
- Flexible approach to support in all areas of reporting team
- Proficiency in communication skills
- Competent and able to work individually
WORK FOR A TRUE GLOBAL LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer four years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.