Skills: Project Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Support the established cohesive business relationship between assigned key account(s) and employer, BV Consumer Product Services. The goal will be to build relationships of such high quality that those relationships create BV promoters within key account and within their suppliers to fuel growth. This will be accomplished by working with a variety of departments within the client including but not limited to their quality assurance, regulatory compliance, logistics, legal, product development, buying/merchant teams. There will also be active engagement within the supply chains of the client working with their agents, vendors and factories.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of planning, organizing and managing information and resources to bring about the successful management of client requests within the network
- Responsible for the management of communication between assigned key account(s) and BV divisions including the Consumer Products Services laboratories and inspection and audit offices worldwide
- Responsible for assisting the Client in the development, implementation, and maintenance of internal and external client documentation (Program Guide, Test and Inspection Request Forms, etc), standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance protocols / standards, as well as compliance with policies, procedures, and standards
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings and presentations, training seminars and / or tradeshows
- Continuously identify ways to standardize and improve the quality assurance program. Analyse program data/client performance measurements to also call out trends and note inconsistencies. Advise BV Consumer Products Services immediately regarding necessary service corrections / improvements
- Serve as the client's primary point of contact for inquiries and requests concerning the OneSource™ system
- Ensure client access to OneSource. Implement new features as they become available; provide onsite OneSource™ training to client
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with client quality assurance, production, design, sourcing and buying teams
- Oversee the generation and delivery of periodic summary reports as required by the client
- Provide regular feedback to the operations and technical services processes to optimize effectiveness.
- Ensure accurate and complete delivery of services within the defined turnaround times, including protocol development, turnaround time, price quote generation, technical questions / research, process questions and follow up
- Define with client their compliance, safety and quality testing approaches relating to their consumer products
- Arrange for all necessary client service support to include quarterly business reviews, quarterly / annual sales summaries, other client-specific reports, technical opinions, interpretations, recommendations and/ or client operational manuals
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding unusual submission volumes, special projects, and urgent submissions directly to the network. Assist Account Manager in providing quarterly volume expectations and new service roll out, as well as risk or opportunities
- First point of escalation to resolve program issues (vendor objections, pricing questions, turnaround time)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be technically competent in the area of quality, regulations, standards, and requirements relating to consumer products
- Ability to interpret technical information and translate into common terminology
- Excellent verbal , written, presentation and organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance and be client service oriented
- Strong analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and process improvement skills
- Must possess strong work ethic and excellent client service skills to ensure effective responsive client interaction (internal and external)
- Must be able to take ownership of projects to drive to successful completion
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, and be willing to receive direction and requests from multiple people
- Ability to work well under pressure to handle crisis situations and balance several tasks simultaneously
- Performs with sense of urgency and sensitivity to deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, delegate tasks to appropriate staff and perform required follow up
- MS-Office toolset expertise a must.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, macros and v-lookups
- Must be confident, highly efficient, and self-motivated
- Must be personable, work well independently, as well as in a team environment and able to motivate others
- Business acumen (forecasting sales, evaluating customer needs)
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally
Experience and Educational Background Required for the Job
Onsite Program Manager I:
- 4 year degree in a related field
- 2 years cumulative experience with high level client administration
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.