Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year.
Role: Marketing Product Specialist Assistant
Location: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience and excellent benefits package
MAKE A BIG IMPACT WITH A GLOBAL ORGANISATION
Ready for a new challenge? This is your chance to join a small but dynamic marketing team which is driving the marketing communications strategy for the UK business of a global leader.
We are looking for an experienced marketeer to assist the product specialist team to deliver their initiatives, plus support individual business units and the sales team to create and execute marketing brand and tactical activity.
We're looking for a marketeer who combines initiative and creativity, to support the marketing product specialists to ensure they are delivering brand and tactical campaigns for their key business units), covering campaign activity, events, social, PR and the full marketing mix available to the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To support the marketing manager to ensure we are all working together and all activity is aligned across the team.
- To integrate as much as possible into the identified business units (BU) to develop an understanding of their operation
- With a good understanding of the BU create and revise plans based on business needs, when to push and when to pull back
- To understand lead generation requirements including opportunities, conversion rates etc, set KPI's and measure
- To create brand and tactical campaigns as appropriate
- Utilise the full marketing mix to maximise opportunities within the BU
- Coordinate campaign activity
- Events and Exhibitions
- Working with the sales team on data capture and accuracy.
- PR: Working with the external PR agency to deliver content which can be used across all marketing channel
- Digital; working with the digital marketing specialist
- Create a portfolio of case studies and testimonials.
- Supporting with development of new initiatives to grow the pipeline
- Working with the marketing team to create 'internal/business incentives bonus activities to support business requirements
- Creation of opportunities to promote the BU internally using available resources e.g. pillarbox talk, roadshows
- Work with the whole marketing team to deliver activity based on requirements and available resources
PASSIONATE ABOUT MARKETING
Candidate requirements include:
- Marketing degree and or CIM qualification Minimum
- General experience of marketing activities
- Highly organised
- General knowledge and understanding of the business
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills
WORK FOR A TRUE INDUSTRY LEADER
With more than 400,000 clients worldwide, we are a true global leader; helping to ensure the safety, quality and sustainability of parts, plant, properties and more. Our client list covers everyone from major retailers and petro-chemical companies, to global banks and international airports.
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer six years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.