Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Houston, TX | Full-time
Founded in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high-quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection, and social responsibility. Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance, and promoting sustainable development.
We are seeking a savvy B2B Marketing Assistant to collaborate our marketing efforts in North America. This is a rare opportunity to apply your marketing savvy within a global business services organization: Bureau Veritas is a world leader in its field with over 65,000 employees in 140 countries around the world.
This role is based in Houston, TX with occasional travel in and around the US (less than 5%).
• Support the Marketing Director in defining marketing strategy, adapt and tune Bureau Veritas Certification messaging and value proposition for the North American market
• Manage marketing automation tool (Pardot) and lead generation programs to drive awareness, increase subscribers, and generate qualified leads for sales team
• Conceive, write, and/or edit content to inform, educate, and engage our audiences
• Manage website, updating regularly and developing new content
• Manage sponsorships/exhibition and participation at events in North America
• Engage with prospects, partners, industry influencers, press, and others if necessary
• BA/BS degree
• experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management in B2B or business services company
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Mastery of MS office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Some graphics experience highly desired (Adobe Creative Suite)
• Proficiency in content management systems
• Knowledge of optimizing content for SEO
• Ability to analyze results and optimize content for highest conversion
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity with a global team
Strong preference given for experience in these areas:
• B2B marketing experience in consulting and/or sustainability services to enterprise customers
• A role in, or selling to roles in: Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Compliance, Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sustainability, and/or Corporate Responsibility departments
• Using CRM and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Adobe)
Where: Based in 16800 Greenspoint Park Drive, Houston, TX 77060
When: From April 2019
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
For more information about Bureau Veritas, please visit our site: www.bureauveritas.com
Keywords: Marketing Manager, B2B marketing
Bureau Veritas does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.