Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech, Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Mexico, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Responsible for proving liquid meters with trailer mounted Small Volume Prover or bi-directional prover and all other proving duties in assigned area and other areas as needed
• Operate and move, (pulling/backing), gooseneck proving trailer
• Witness third party meter calibrations as needed
• Perform various mathematical calculations associated with meter proving calculations and analyze meter performance and other analytical data to assist in accurate measurement
• Troubleshoot and repair all meter proving related problems and/or assist in repair if needed
• Ability to read station flow, pipeline drawings, and maps
• Schedule and coordinate meter calibrations at lease and custody facilities locations
• Assist in maintenance and measurement operations as needed
• Other duties as needed or assigned
• Ensures that all equipment is in good operating condition - calibrated verified, correct and clean. This includes safety and monitoring equipment appropriate to the job
• Reports to job-site punctually and observes all BVNA applicable federal and state regulations and standards, Pipeline, Terminal and/or Refinery requirements, including safety standards
• Attends "Key Meetings" with external personnel. Represents Inspectorate by appearance and conduct. Behaves ethically at all times.
• Communicates any problems, discrepancies, or other noteworthy incidents to the Technician Supervisor without delay.
• Work safely in the presence of hazardous materials as defined in the appropriate Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
• Promptly and accurately completes all required paperwork and distributes copies appropriately.
• Reviews any discrepancies with Field Supervisor, signs and returns field ticket
• Minimum 40 hour work week but hours are dependent on work assignments.
• Supports and participates in Inspectorate's Business Management System (BMS)
• Attends company meetings as required.
• Experienced Proving & Meter Technician
• Must have a valid CDL
Type of work to be preformed
• Oil and Gas Lab Technician
• Liquid Oil and Gas knowledge proving and Calibration
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.