Skills: Customer Service
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Customer Service Representative is a key member of the Customer Experience Team (CET). Knowledge pertaining to Industrial Hygiene is required. We are looking for candidates who can work in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
As a Customer Service Representative your main responsibilities are to:
• Develop strong client relationships through top notch customer service
• Act as a key liaison between the clients, laboratory and Bureau Veritas Management to ensure overall satisfaction which is critical for the development of a loyal client base
• Responsible for effective daily service, satisfaction and maintenance of client accounts
• Respond to all client communications (telephone or email) and redirect communications to CET members, as required
• Provide clients with technical support on their varied sampling projects
• Document and ensure closure to all client complaints
• Actively participate with the business development team in the development and execution of the regional sales strategies; including new account identification, tailoring services to meet client needs, and regular account reviews
• Work in conjunction with clients to coordinate all related project requirements
• Facilitate communication between clients and laboratory departments
• Coordinate reports, data, billings and client requests
• Assist with the preparation of correspondence and reports for technical analytical data review, marketing information, and other related documentation
• Work with accounting staff to facilitate discussions on client accounts receivable concerns and assist with collection of monies owed
• Provide client feedback to the Bureau Veritas management
• Adhere to and participate with all QA/QC policies of the organization
• Engage in cross-training/career pathing to support overall success of the CET
You are the ideal Customer Service Rep if you have the following:
• Bachelor In Chemistry or related science degree
• Work experience in industrial hygiene or environmental industries
• Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with laboratory operations, business development managers, and the CET members
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication and computer skills
• Organized, detail-oriented, and focused
• Superior multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently
• Represents Bureau Veritas values and is at all times professional
• Should be responsible, dedicated, and motivated
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.