Skills: Customer Service
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ROLE: Client Administrator (Insurance)
SALARY: Flexible dependent upon experience with an excellent benefits package,
The client administrators role will be to support the Key Account Manager in ensuring the full respect of the contract Service Level Agreement is delivered.
- Pricing mechanical inspections for a combined insurance / inspection contracts to deadlines.
- Data Entry to create and maintain contract details on internal databases
- Up date and maintain all schedules with inspection dates, surveys and audits details
- Up date and maintain all schedules with allocation of reports issued dates
- Assist the Project Manager by managing chaser sheet and that of all following actions required & report progress 3 times a week to the Key Account Manager.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest request of customer quotations & developments. Progress chasing of day to day planned, project and reactive activities on internal and external databases
- Operational, achieve contract growth target of 50K plus of New Business sales by working closely with the client & brokers networks, including regular customer focus visits.
- Operation of IT systems and the preparation of management reports
- Support BV staff with logistic and practical issues (access to customer sites) & arrange site surveyors
- Support planning and monitoring of all reactive works
- Develop strong working relationships with BV Surveyors, Consultants and Aviva contacts to ensure planning, issues and business objectives are proactively and successfully managed and delivered
- Act as a central point of contact for BV Surveyors/Consultants on customer issues within your area
- Answer all queries from Aviva as part of the Helpdesk facility
- General ad-hoc contract administration
- Ensure compliance with Company systems and processes
- Offer company services via clients preferred supplier scheme.
- Any such relevant duties, as required by the business
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 + GCSE's - including Maths and English
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Strong administrative background and proven track record in organisation of projects and contracts or similar
- Computer literate with general Excel spreadsheets creating and manipulating data
- Ability to keep up to date and accurate records
- Able to work under pressure
- Working remotely within a client premise, you will have good initiative, be self-reliant with a professional attitude.
- ?Flexible with travelling to other client locations & brokers formeetings & sales opportunities
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.