New York, New York, United States
New York, New York, United States
Skills: Business Development
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New York, New York, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The purpose of this position is to develop new business and strong and sustainable working relationships with assigned clients while providing functional leadership for the management of client programs and develop plans and implement growth strategies for assigned client portfolio. Provide updates and overall account health status to Executive teams. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships for Clients and Prospects based in the Drilling & Completions market. This role will continue to bring in sales directly while leading the sales effort of the team focus on the North America drilling & completions market.
Ideally, this position should be located in the Central or Eastern USA.
• In coordination with VP of Marketing and Sales and Operations, develop and manage the sales to new and existing accounts.
• In coordination with Business line, Operations and Executive Management to develop and implement "Win" strategies for targeted accounts.
• Continuously Interface with clients to calibrate their expectations with BVNA performance and resolve or escalate issues that do not meet client expectations.
• Fully understand client organization, their business model, goals and strategies (including leadership personnel, key initiatives, news and financials) to drive business development activities. Ensure alignment of BVNA resources with client needs and expectations to realize client satisfaction.
• Fully accountable to deliver "Project Pipeline Reports" and track CAPEX and OPEX spend of clients and reports to Executive Leadership and Operations.
• Ensure market alignments Metrics are achieved and soft issues are managed effectively.
• Fully accountable to accurately forecast and deliver account revenue overall and by Product Line and by region.
• Identify and coordinate the development of additional BVNA services offerings to fully maximize BVNA's engagement with the client.
• Manage price negotiation, discounts, contracts, RFP's between client and BVNA related parties.
• Collect, monitor and disseminate data on sourcing and/or market trends along with client needs to feedback to the operations team.
• Monitor, identify and communicate to relevant parties any risk or opportunities based on continuous review of the health of the account.
• Ensure creation and execution of account reviews quarterly
• Manage client meetings and presentations along with participating in training seminars and/or tradeshows.
• Maintaining account activates in BVNA CRM system (Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, etc.)
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated national accounts.
• Meets assigned standard/ target for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Develops and executes strategic customer account plans that meet strategic objectives.
• Achieves assigned teams sales and revenue quota(s).
• Reports to the Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Industry & Commodities Division
• Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management.
• Works within the assigned customer base to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
• Seven plus years of strategic sales experience in the power and utility service industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Industry Experience and client contacts in the Drilling and Completions market
• Must have an understanding and general competency in areas of technical regulations, standards, and compliance and requirements that relate to the Industry
• Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, be responsive and thrive in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to develop and lead sales forecasting activities, budget development, and performance goals. Strong emphasis in client acquisition and development, valuations, and competitor analysis.
• Communication - Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, excellent presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels with both internal and external executives, regulators, and municipal officials.
• Leadership and Teamwork - Ability to interface and effectively work with various groups and cultures involved (partners, government, agencies, contractors, operations, etc.), and gain alignment to achieve objectives.
• Road Warrior - ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, document and database software (MS Office, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat). Advanced capabilities with Excel and CRM systems required; familiarity with (Deltek) ERP preferred.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
An employee in this position typically works in an office environment with controlled climate.
This position requires extensive travel to client offices and job sites.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work with computer systems for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, distance vision and close vision.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.