Skills: Business Development
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas is one of the world's leading providers of testing, inspection and certification services and we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager in the Midlands to develop a business growth plan for our Electrical Inspection business in the UK, and help us to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
If you have a proven track record of selling compliance related services in a business to business environment, this is your chance to step up, promoting Bureau Veritas' suite of Electrical Inspection services including Fixed Wire Testing and Fixed Electrical Testing to new and existing clients.
You could be joining a multi-national organisation, working with some of the world's most recognised brands, in just the kind of fast-paced sales environment that you thrive on.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS GROWTH
- To promote the Bureau Veritas Inspection & Consultancy portfolio of services across a multi-disciplinary environment
- To source, track and follow up sales opportunities using all available tools including internal CRM system
- To participate in the development of innovative solutions that continue to differentiate Bureau Veritas in the marketplace
- To work closely with internal and operational teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients
- Developing effective relationships with operational teams within BV to ensure a collaborative approach to business growth
- To build strong relationships within key accounts to give Bureau Veritas a clear insight into their business structure, operations and projects
- To consistently support the needs of both potential and existing clients
- To actively drive marketing and telesales campaigns
- To participate in and contribute to the production of proposals, tenders, pre-qualifications and quotes
HAVE A TALENT FOR SELLING SERVICES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Broad experience operating at BDM level, ideally in a service led, compliance business
- Proven track record of meeting new business targets when selling services
- Strong track record of driving key account growth
- Ability to build strong internal and external networks
- Excellent presentation and client facing skills
- Motivated and "can-do" approach
- Good understanding of effective sales processes
- Ability to organise and plan workload efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer six years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business. Each employee or prospective employee of the Group must know and apply our Code of Ethics. Please visit the 'About Us' section of the website to view our Code of Ethics.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.