Skills: Business Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Inside Sales Associatewill be responsible for identifying and pursuing new client leads for the Certification division,culminating in the sale of our services. This will be achieved through targetedsales efforts and proactive outreach.The successful candidate will have a proven record of sales. Previous work experience in the certification management systems market is highly desirable.
The candidate will work closely with the Director of Business Development to develop targetedsales strategiesand to identify potential new clients. The candidate should display a strong personal drive for success and possess interpersonalskills highlighting communications excellence and a 'self starter' attitude.
- Conduct all sales activities with potential clients, sourcing the relevant contact person for on-going communication
- Develop proposals and follow-up with clients through execution of signed contracts
- Ensure proper flow of information to potential clients pertaining to services offered
- Maintain Client Relationship Management (CRM) database and lead tracking tools of potential clients for future sales and marketing initiatives
- Research potential clients through provided market research databases and lead generation systems
- Source competitive and market data upon which to base future sales decisions
- Develop short and long terms sales forecasts to achieve assigned sales targets
- Provide input for monthly sales reporting and forecasting
Educational and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field PLUS
- 2+ years sales experience
- 2+ years' experience using CRM tools preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively
- Highly motivated and driven
- Professional demeanor
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.