Pennsylvania, United States
Pennsylvania, United States
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
AUTHORIZED NUCLEAR INSERVICE INSPECTOR
• Perform ASME/NB shop and field inspection services to assigned clients, including review, verification, implementation and applicability of the manufacturers written quality assurance program and/or design specifications.
• Monitor client's quality assurance program for compliance with relevant codes and requirements.
• Document all inspection activities per established policies.
• Ensure client compliance with applicable sections of the ASME BPV Code, National Board Inspection Code and jurisdictional requirements for repair and replacement activities.
• Acquire and maintain knowledge of applicable sections of the ASME BPV Code and NBIC and jurisdictional requirements. Continually enhances knowledge through self-study, internal training, and approved continuing education.
Required Education and/or Experience
• Must have a National Board Authorized Inspector Commission with "N" and "R" Endorsements. An "I" Endorsement is preferred.
• At least one year experience as a qualified Authorized Nuclear Inspector engaged in ASME BPV Code related work, such as inspections under the provisions of the ASME BPV Code.
• A working knowledge of Section XI of the ASME BPV Code, applicable Code Cases, and reference codes and standards.
• At least one year experience with quality assurance requirements and shop and field repair procedures and processes.
• Ability to read, write and speak clearly and informatively.
• Ability to interact with clients in a positive and productive manner.
• Ability to apply industry knowledge, technical skill and sound business practice to decision making.
• Ability to adhere to established company policies, directives and procedures, and ensures accurate and timely reporting and submission of the results for assigned activities.
• Competent in the use of standard software suites, email, and the ability to learn company specific report systems.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.