Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Mechanic
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
- To assimilate, understand and operate the Bureau Veritas Certification Management System in all activities relevant to the post, and to liaise with the Product Manager regarding changes to its design and implementation.
- Ensure that such duties are performed in an efficient and commercially expedient way.
- To perform audits in any capacity in conformance with the Auditor Handbook and ISO/TS/IATF 16949 requirements.
- To manage teams of auditors during the conduct of various activities.
- To determine, based upon evidence gained during audits whether or not registration or continuance of registration should be recommended.
- To strive to acquire sufficient audit experience to cover the whole of Bureau Veritas Certification's accredited activities.
- To assist in the training of other auditors and lead auditors during planned audits or during other training functions.
- To participate actively in witness audits by Bureau Veritas Certification or accreditation bodies.
- To maintain all auditor credentials.
- To undertake any other activities as directed by the Technical Manager or Product Manager.
• Possess a current Lead Auditor Certification for ISO/TS 16949 through IATF
• Extensive experience or education in the automotive industry
• Have competent working knowledge of nationally recognized Quality Management System auditing standards and procedures.
• Ability to travel extensively, with a valid driver's license (up to 70%)
• Strong computer skills, including MS Suite and email
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.