Skills: Student / Recent Grad
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are currently looking to recruit a Summer Industrial Placement Student to join our team in Aberdeen City Centre on a short-term basis.
We are looking for students who are about to entering the penultimate year of their studies in any of the following disciplines:
- Controls & Instrumentation
- Technical Safety
- Engineering Systems
- Commercial / QS
- Supply Chain Management
- Participate in tasks to gain knowledge and experience for future career development.
- Undertake tasks on behalf of Line Manager as directed.
- Develop awareness of relevant technologies.
- Liaise with and develop an appreciation of other disciplines, departments, project personnel, vendors, clients, etc.
- Adhere to Company (and where applicable) Client/Project policies and procedures.
- Adhere to safety standards as required by the company and individual safety contracts.
Required qualifications / certification:
- Currently undertaking an appropriate degree which is accredited by the relevant Professional Institution (eg ICE, IChemE, IMechE, IET, RICS etc)
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).