Skills: Pipe Inspection / NDT, Fitter / Turner
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are recruiting a:
Job Title: Pipefitter
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent piping construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the piping / assembly workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
- Participate and contribute to WorleyParson's Emergency Response procedure and process.
- Participate and contribute in WorleyParson's nationalisation/personnel development programmes
Required qualifications / certification:
- 4 Year Appreticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent
- City and Guilds (C&G) in Plumbing, Pipework Erection, Pipework Fabrication and / or NVQ Level 3 in related trade.
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical (offshore only)
- Safety passport if applicable on site (onshore only)
- WorleyParsons mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc.
- MJI10 Training, must be current i.e. within previous 12 months or current TMJI10
- Slinging & Lifting
- Manual Handling
- TMJI10&11 (to be completed as post mobilisation training on a 3 yearly refresher)
- Demonstrable experience post mechanical apprenticeship/training coupled with current relative experience.
- Demonstrable offshore/onshore (whatever applicable) experience in a pipe fitting role
- General slinging and lifting experience.
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).