Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, LNG
Other Skills: Quality Control Coordinator
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are collecting resumes for a future assignment in the Lake Charles, LA area. This assignment begins in Q1 2020.
Only candidates with the following skill sets will be considered:
• Interface with the construction team to coordinate site inspections
• Manage contractor's inspection resources while they are onsite
• Review initial inspection reports and highlight any major findings to Quality Manager & construction Manager
• Provide recommendations for revising inspection requirements based on results
• Assist client with issuing test records to reglulator.
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
• Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Please apply online only - no phone calls, please.
Intertek is one of the largest and most respected specialized staffing and outsourcing agencies operating in the engineering and technical services marketplace. Working closely with its clients, Intertek has played a critical role in staffing some of the most notable projects to have been designed, engineered, constructed and commissioned on all major continents.
Intertek’s competitive advantage lies in its unique ability to provide highly qualified personnel that clearly meet the client’s needs, expectations and site placement requirements. This is accomplished through a network of dedicated, proactive and strategic recruitment centers established in multiple geographic regions providing an impressive ability to identify, screen, hire and deploy not only expatriate resources but also local and regional expertise. This proficiency is not easily found in today's marketplace, thus positioning Intertek to contribute significant value to the client's local labor content and sustainable development initiatives.