Skills: Business Development, Sales
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Halliburton: Business Development Account Representative
- 24 May 2019
- Under broad direction, utilizes subject matter expertise and established client relationships to sell Company products and services and achieve maximum profitability and market penetration/share.
- Matches the Company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer's business & technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical sales presentations and personal working relationships.
- Calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company's products and services.
- Revenue scope typically in the range of $5 - 50 M.
- Plays an active role in the business planning process.
- Job role directly create value via personal relationships.
- Play a key role in tender work and other business opportunities
- Administer dedicated customer contracts
- Generate and submit commercial proposals to customers
- Matches the Company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer's business and technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical sales presentations and personal relationships
- Calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company's products and services
- Through application of the Green Sheet methodology, adopt a professional sales approach in line with Halliburton standards
- Through application of the Blue Sheet methodology, conducts analyses and creates action plans for pursuit of opportunities
- Continuously communicate with Account Leaders in order to identify, track and close business opportunities
- Identifies opportunities to other PSL's (Product Service Lines) and Business Units
- Oversees pricing and pricing initiatives for customer base
- Gathers and communicates intelligence on competitors and customer strategies
- Works to continually improve receivables
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering and strong related sales experience.
- Proven experience working in field operations, developing customer/client relationships and an understanding of new business development process.
- Operational experience on field based drilling projects
- Experience using drilling technology
- Time spent working with customers/clients.
- Based in Aberdeen in Scotland
- Staff salary in range £60,000 - £80,000pa
- 21 June 2019
REF - 72722
Opportunities may exist in multiple locations.
Additional Locations for this position:
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.