Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Conduct legal research and paralegal work
- Conduct legal research and keep update of laws and regulations as requested, enquire government for clarification/interpretation of laws and regulations when necessary.
- Assist lawyers on drafting, reviewing, translating contracts and preparing memorandum, working report and providing simple legal opinion etc.;
- Evidence collection. Coordinate internal and external various parties, collect evidence and keep proper document retention. ;
- Coordinate and liaise with external legal counsel and follow up with the service rendered by the external counsel when requiring external legal support;
- Collaborate closely with LSIP China Team to support China lubricant anti-counterfeiting actions;
- Maintain China Legal Homepage. Maintain and manage the China legal subsite under Legal World on a periodic basis;
- Build and maintain databases and files, such as Pkulaw, Wolters Kluwer or others.
Assist day to day legal support to lubricants business operation and transactions.
- Support Legal Information System Support (LISS) team to ensure knowledge transfer is done in an effective way during parallel mode with existing super-users and Shell Business Operations colleagues.
- Keep regular catch up with Knowledge Management Team on any updates of Global Document Retention Management and then drive locally;
Shell's story in China dates back more than 100 years. At Shell China we will make sure that your ideas will travel. All of Shell's core businesses are now represented in China. We need world-class candidates to continue our drive to innovate and answer the world's energy needs in socially and environmentally responsible ways.
- Possess a law degree from university;
- Good in interpersonal skills ;
- Good drafting skills and able to communicate in good English (both written and verbal);
- Based in Beijing.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video