Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Engineering Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $35 - $40 per hour
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
• Inputs, maintains, QCs, extracts, manipulates, and analyzes competitor drilling data.
• Recognizes variations, deviations, and opportunities from the data and benchmarks against actual performance.
• Understands the data flow and key drilling phases from spud to rig release.
• Includes creating and utilizing spreadsheets and databases, screening and analyzing data, generating plots and PowerPoint slides for management, and use of Spotfire analytical tools.
• Use data management and reporting systems to collect drilling performance data from
• Develop protocol s to ensure data accuracy.
• Ability to accurately report findings in a manner which enables leadership to make informed decisions.
• Guide how results are visualized through the use of graphs, charts and dashboards, detailing the significant results they deduced.
• Incorporate internal and external data into industry and competitive benchmarking
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience in drilling or as a drilling engineer.
• Provides more technical support than administrative support.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Spotfire
• Ability to apply knowledge and experience to understand data sets and how to extract data to explain drilling performance across various operators and basins.
•Excellent communication and time management skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.