Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Cameron/Schlumberger is seeking an experienced Field Engineer(s) / Field Service Leader(s) that can leverage their background and skills to train the next generation of crews. You'll train crews in operations utilizing your experience and knowledge base to increase performance and maximize results. Prior training experience is not required however the ability to learn formalized training methods combined with your real world experience as a Field Engineer Service Leader is crucial.
You'll be responsible for the training of technical and/or non-technical, supervisory and/or management training courses for customers and/or employees.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinates with appropriate parties to develop course content specifications.
- Prepares lesson plans including the method, media and documentation to be presented.
- Instructs participants in classroom lectures and/or group sessions.
- Assesses, mentors and coaches students.
- Acts as a first point of contact for students. Coordinates with HR Management on any issues or concerns involving students' motivation for follow up.
- Evaluates the progress of students and makes recommendations to Management concerning student course performance.
- Performs continuous reviews of the assessment questions in the Perception database for quality and validity.
- Responsible for keeping all assigned class documentation up-to-date in accordance with the Learning Center standards.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) by capturing and encouraging the sharing of best practices worldwide through InTouch.
- Coordinates and interacts with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as well as line management to update and match business needs with learning objectives and modify training roadmaps and course content accordingly.
- Assists with the revamping of Roadmaps, modules, tasks, etc., associated with Fixed Step progression.
- Assists in coordinating student logistic needs, including class events (dinners, team-building activities), etc.
- Assists with administration of the Training Center as required (including communications with locations line management in case of resources or support needed for assigned classes).
- 3 to 5 years' field engineering / field service experience in a leadership role
- Electro-Technical Background
- Must be able to travel 25% to 50% including international
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.