Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Sales Executive on a contract basis, location in Aberdeen
As part of our client's ambitious growth plans, they are now recruiting for a driven and ambitious Sales Executive to join the Marine & Offshore division in Aberdeen. Our client is proud of the key role it plays in supporting the continued safety of offshore assets, systems and people in the North Sea and internationally. This is an opportunity to join a world-leading and award- winning professional services company with a truly global footprint. This is a fast-paced and target-driven position which offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great team environment.
- Follow up on qualified leads and source own leads through a broad range of networking and business development activities
- Regular monitoring of sales opportunity pipeline.
- Track active proposals and maintain visibility of sales actions and plans using provided CRM and sales tools.
- Lead in the preparation of quotations, production of proposals, tenders, pre-qualifications etc.
- Achieve set KPIs on sales, new client accounts, hit rates, client meetings conducted etc.
- Engage with senior level (decision making level) contacts
- Promote the company portfolio across a multidisciplinary environment
- Actively support marketing and telesales campaigns
- Work closely with internal teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients
- Act in a consultative capacity supporting both potential and existing clients commercial needs
- Participate in the development of innovative solutions, thus differentiating the company in the market place
- A proven track record of developing new business
- Have a track record of developing accounts within 'track record of developing accounts within similar professional services / consultancy / testing, inspection & certification industries'
- Experience selling consultancy services
- The ability to build strong internal networks and relationship
Personal attributes required:
- Comfortable operating independently with individual responsibility for allocated activities, and as part of a team when needed
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients