Skills: Materials Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our prestigious Client, an international service provider to the Oil and Gas production and processing industry are currently seeking an Equipment Readiness Lead for a staff position in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:-
- Prepare equipment packages and maintain readiness for jobs
- Coordinate execution of equipment-related base tasks related to preparing and closing PSD process phases, and complete job preparation activity for the asset maintenance process
- Communicate equipment configuration request and additional maintenance needs to the TLM Maintenance Manager
- Participate in reproducing equipment failures
- Manage equipment demand orders (EDO)
- Ensure equipment configurations match EDOs
- Verify and prepare equipment at PL locations
- Arrange third-party inspections
- Prepare equipment for mobilisation
- Complete the job equipment conformance assessment section of the JRI
- Support equipment incident investigations (reproducing equipment failures at PL locations)
- Prepare hand-off/hand-back packages to PSD
- Schedule basic equipment maintenance (e.g., FIT/TRIM/SLS1)
- Prepare and manage critical spares in accordance with EDO
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK need apply.
Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.