Skills: Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines, Cartography / Mapping
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Surveyor - Stavanger
- 12 month contract with possibility for extension, start date ASAP
- Location: Stavanger
- The all-inclusive day rate will depend on candidate
A major client of Leap29 are looking to bring an experienced project surveyor into the Stavanger office to boost the capability and capacity of the team for their 2019 projects.
The Project Surveyor will be primarily placed in the Stavanger Office, with possible offshore trips for mobilisations and similar, and will be responsible for production of documentation and provide technical support to projects, tenders and studies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare survey scope of works for tenders, projects, vessels to send to survey subcontractor(s).
- Perform work in a structured and meticulous manner to ensure good package management of the survey subcontractor(s).
- Ensure survey services are run efficiently from a company and individual project perspective from equipment, personnel and service perspectives.
- Produce adequate survey documentation as required.
- Undertake occasional offshore trips and vessel mobilisations as required.
- Adhere to company best practice survey methodology in all work.
- Ensure consistent, efficient and high quality survey provision driving safety and overall performance.
- Specific focus towards the installation/construction activities.
- A degree, diploma or relevant military experience in a survey related subject is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from the Oil & Gas/Maritime industry typically within the following:
- Experience of onshore project management of survey operations
- Offshore Construction & subsea installation survey support
- Hydrographic survey
- Demonstrable experience in a senior offshore survey position working in the construction support and inspection industry.
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and leadership skills.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of current offshore construction survey techniques and technologies
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick at Leap29
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!