Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
Provide an X-ray, ultrasound and radiology diagnostic consultation and reporting service to Medical Services, QP employees and dependants
• Bachelors Degree in Medicine with Postgraduate Degree in Diagnostic Radiology (essential).
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of Diagnostic Radiology within a Healthcare setting (essential).
• A valid Certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS) is an advantage.
• Ability to read & write English fluently (essential)
.• Advanced computer skills using software programs such as Microsoft word and Excel to create documents and tables to be used for statistics, quality assurance and audit (essential).
• Ability to handle an RIS (Radiology Information System) for patient registration, CR (Computerized Radiography) System link to PACS (Picture Archive and Communication System) and data management (preferred).
• Ability to learn new procedures and follow instructions (essential).
• Work in ultrasound, conventional, digital x-ray machine and Radiology information system.
• Ensure maintenance of highest level of confidential information, due to access to the X-ray, Ultrasound and BMD records of employees and their families.
• Adhere to X-ray safety rules and regulations with particular emphasis on radiation hazard.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.