Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position will be within the Anadarko Compliance & Ethics Center of the Legal Department, which is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day responsibility for Anadarko's compliance and ethics program, including oversight of the Anadarko Hotline and resulting investigations, company-wide compliance and ethics training and education, and management of company-wide policies and procedures. This position will report to the Senior Counsel, Compliance & Ethics.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of compliance and ethics related experience.
- Extensive experience developing and delivering interactive computer-based and in-person compliance and ethics training.
- Extensive experience conducting investigations, including of code of conduct and policy violations, conflicts of interest allegations and fraud or financial crimes.
- A professional with the utmost integrity and ability to act with discretion and compassion in sensitive situations.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; solid computer skills and excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on clear and precise writing.
- Strong self-starter, energetic team player with proven ability to effectively and creatively collaborate with colleagues across a complex organization and with all levels of management.
- Project management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines and priorities.
The successful candidate will perform a broad multi-functional role as a member of the Anadarko Compliance & Ethics Center team, including, but not limited to:
- Development and delivery of creative and interactive in-person compliance and ethics training to be delivered throughout the organization, including the use of survey tools to assess audience engagement and effectiveness of training materials.
- Development and delivery of computer-based compliance and ethics training to be delivered throughout the organization, including video content, virtual training and other mechanisms tailored to Anadarko employees' roles and responsibilities. Partnering with external vendors to source engaging, relevant and effective training materials.
- Develop and implement compliance and ethics communication and awareness plan across different platforms, including email, website, social media and print media (e.g. brochures, presentations and newsletters).
- Conduct compliance and ethics investigations as a lead investigator as well as jointly with other investigators in a prompt, thorough and objective manner.
- Preparing investigation reports, presenting investigation findings to management, and assisting management with identifying appropriate remedial and/or preventative measures.
- Assist with managing various company-wide policies and procedures, including assisting with their creation and update as well as coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in a timely manner;
- Assist with developing procedures to ensure Anadarko's compliance and ethics activities are documented sufficient to adequately demonstrate Anadarko's compliance and ethics program.
- Assist with design 3 to 5-year plan for continuous improvement of Anadarko's compliance and ethics program, including communication plans, training plans, risk assessments, and processes to increase efficiency and mitigate risk; and
- Assist in the development and implementation of an "Ethics Champion" or similar program that enrolls, trains and equips Anadarko employees to promote Anadarko's compliance and ethics program; and
As part of the Anadarko Compliance and Ethics Center team, the position requires flexibility and diligence to interact and coordinate with colleagues located around the world to ensure consistent and timely execution of Anadarko's business objectives domestically and overseas.
Bachelor's degree required. Law degree or Master's degree in Accounting, Criminal Justice or related field preferred.
Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or other relevant certifications a plus.
This position is NOT eligible for relocation.
Travel will be required up to 35%, primarily domestic.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.