Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Coordinate activities for subsea inspection services; Prepare technical scopes of work in cooperation with Inspection Engineer.
Coordinate & Supervise offshore subsea inspection work and data collection by Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), Diving and Offshore High Resolution Geophysical & Hydrographic surveys.
Ensure the accuracy, quality and validity of online inspection data recording, eventing, processing and reporting e.g. real-time video, offline video review & data editing, Cathodic Protection data, NDTs, photography, field measurement, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and endorse reports e.g. daily progress report, draft & final inspection reports.
- Offshore Integrity Management Database (Structures/Pipelines): Prepare subsea inspection data in suitable format for population into database software.
- Subsea Repair & Intervention: Assist in preparation of subsea repair & intervention work packages. Coordinate with internal & external parties for smooth & safe execution.
- Coordination with Internal & External Organisations: & external parties on various operational issues e.g. permits & approvals, marine safety, logistics etc.
- Witness onboard calibration of inspection equipment & devices.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to as far as is reasonably practicable in order to
ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- CSWIP 3.4u - Inspection Coordinator
- 5 years' experience in subsea inspections
- Engineering or Science Major
- COABIS - Structural Inspection
- NDT certification
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ensures that important information from management is shared with employees and others as appropriate
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept informed about developments and plans
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility
This position is considered Offshore WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Onboard of vessels on or offshore platforms
- Occasional offshore operations required PPE
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.