Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Construction Manager
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: British Columbia, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within Canada. Our client, a large Midstream company is looking for a LNG Construction Manager for a role in Kitimat BC. This role is site based.
The LNG Construction Manager will be based in Kitimat, BC and act as the most senior representative at the project site. The successful incumbent will have the following overall accountabilities:
• Set compliance and delivery standards/expectations for the project including managing safety, environment, ethics and relationships
• Deliver key aspects including construction quality, contract management, project controls and efficient execution
• Lead and coordinate the construction of the Clients delivered scope both onsite and offsite
• Provide Owner Oversight and Assurance for the EPC executed scope; supporting and guiding the EPC
• Maintain strong and transparent external relationships with key stakeholders in Kitimat
Skills & Requirements:
• 20 years of leadership experience in dealing with large, multi-location teams
• University degree in Engineering or Construction Management
• Proven track record in a senior leadership capacity on mega projects within the oil and gas industry. Project execution in Canada preferred but not essential.
• Experience interfacing as a client with a major EPC during project execution.
• Experience with major fabricated module installation and hook-up at site on a mega project.
• LNG experience would be beneficial but not essential.
• Ability to establish strong and sustained relationships with internal and external stakeholders, specifically at a local level.
• Experience with EPC Lump Sum Contract Management.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.