Skills: Warehouse Person
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is currently sourcing for a Loading Dock Worker I in Bartlesville, OK. This position will not require a Commercial Drivers Licence but it will require a clear driving record.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties
- Supports the shipment of goods/items/mails and the receipt of goods/suppliers/mails
- Responsible for scanning and logging of overnight packages, ground (as necessary) and "Traceable Inter-Office" mails
- Delivers overnight, ground and internal parcels in a timely and accurate manner
- Operates Pitney Bowes TMS - Shipping System
- Provides relief backup as necessary within the Mail & Document Services operation
- Safely operates mechanical and non-mechanical equipment
- May also be responsible for making payment arrangement and signing for shipments
- Good mobility, manual dexterity and the ability to lift items up to 50lbs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Entry level, typically 0-3 years of experience
- Requires basic knowledge of discipline
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.