Skills: HR - General, HR - Trainer / Instructor, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is recruiting a Training & Competence Focal Point to join our Project Delivery Team in Aberdeen City Centre on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Provide visible leadership within the function and support delivery and improvement of company Training and Competency programs and initiatives
- To be a proactive advisor for all Training and Competency Coordinators
- Proactive engagement with project and contract managers to align Training and Competency objectives and performance expectations
- Assure Training and Competency tasks are delivered in a More4Less manner.
- Support the recruitment and development of a suitable and competent workforce capable of executing O&M, construction and commissioning tasks.
- Recommend improvements of procedural guidance related to Training and Competency tasks.
- Keep abreast of applicable legislative developments and best practice methods within the industry, and implement these within the business.
- Review and update processes/procedures applicable to Training and Competency.
- Support development opportunities within the construction function.
- Lead the Team of Training and Competency Coordinators ensuring compliance to WorleyParsons policies and procedures
- Maintain and develop all Training and Competency policies, procedures guidelines and best practices
- Develop and monitor all TMS KPIs
- Ensure training and competence due diligence is maintained for all responsible work streams
- Lead and improve deviation management
- Standardise the Training and Competence Team throughout the business
- Perform external audits on training providers
- Perform internal audits on the Training and Competency Team and associated function
- Deliver the transition of the Training Database on all current and future projects
- Develop the Training Database to improve the function
- Ensure first trip and interim evaluation attainment is achieved on all projects
- To support WorleyParsons apprentice and improver scheme
- To support L&D in the development and award of qualifications to site based and offshore personnel
- Ensure that all projects are working with a reviewed and approved training matrix
- Manage compliance with the work streams' training plan
- Ensure compliance with the project's competency matrix and where gaps exist manage a plan to ensure these are addressed
- Have a robust understanding of the Competency Managing System, ensuring that reports can be produced.
- Ensure that Training and Competence remuneration is satisfied efficiently and effectively on all projects including miscellaneous costs.
- Standardise and streamline all Training and Competency TMS and Project Reporting
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / PowerPoint etc)
- Good educational background (GCSE / O-Level / Highers).
- Internal Auditor Trained
- Technical Qualification (NVQ / SVQ / C&G).
- Diploma in Learning and Development
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role at Advisor level
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving Project goals whilst maintaining high standards in HSEQ at all times.
- Experienced in team working.
- Able to interface and interact with Management and Client representatives at all levels.
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.