Skills: Drilling Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
DRILLING & COMPLETIONS
DRILLING ENGINEER (COST & BUDGET)
Primary Purpose of Job
To prepare and manage the Drilling & Completions (D&C) Department operational business plan and budget execution in line with the international industry standards, the DRM and the QP corporate / QHSE policies requirements.Prepare all D&C Department monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as departmental KPI's.
• B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering Discipline plus extensive petroleum industry courses.
Experience & Skills
• Fluent in written and spoken English language.
• Strong analytical and communication skills together with excellent computer literacy.
• Minimum 10 years experience in drilling and operations engineering including:
- 4 years field experience as drilling operations supervisor
- 2 years experience in drilling activity managemento 2 years in business planning & budgeting
- 2 years in drilling contracts management (A-Z contracting).
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.