To assist, recommend and proactively advise the Wells team on all matters of HSSE, Training, Control Framework compliance, FIM management and tender evaluation documentation.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and of other persons who may be affected by her/his acts or omissions at work.
- Be familiar with and apply the core HSE values, policies and procedures of the company.
- To actively promote and participate in any operational risk assessment and corrective action processes, in the office and at the wellsite.
- Shall actively promote full compliance, by all personnel with the company Safety Management System and Control Framework.
- To attend all Safety and Pre-Job meetings and lead the preparation for key safety events
- Provide training on staff and contractor personnel as required.
- Advise personnel on the undertaking of internal audits and conduct Safety / QA audits as required.
- Monitor and advise on the Permit to Work System, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, JSA's etc.
- Prepare tender documentation and conduct analysis/evaluation and recommendation prior to award.
- Support Wells team in incident management and advise on FIM entries.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories.
Shell in Bolivia (encompassing former BG Bolivian assets) operates the La Vertiente Block which gathers natural gas from six different fields into a single processing plant and has participating interests in the Margarita and Itaú fields. Production is sold to the Argentine, Brazilian, and domestic markets. The Margarita field is part of the Caipipendi Block and one of the largest producing assets in Bolivia. In 2013, BG Bolivia, now Shell Bolivia, was awarded rights to explore and further develop the Huacareta Block, the largest undeveloped area in Bolivia, which is 4 times larger than the Caipipendi Block.
We deliver energy responsibly, aiming to meet society's energy demands today and in the future in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. We operate safely with respect to our neighbors and work to minimize our environmental impact.
We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.Requirements
• Min 10years relevant practical experience in HSSE particularly in Oil & Gas industry and rig site.
• Ability to develop and implement Company HSSE Management System and company principles.
• Reasonable knowledge of relevant HSSE principles.
• Ability to adhere to Company policies, procedures, guidelines and work requirements.
• Knowledge of regulatory agency, client and subcontractor HSSE requirements.
• Knowledge of onshore well construction techniques and the ability to recommend safe work practices.
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.