Skills: Contracts Engineer, Purchasing
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent France is looking for an experienced Buyer (IT softwares) also experienced in Contract negociation for a 12 month mission (possibility of extension).
The client is a major O&G operator based in Paris.
Main requirements are :
- BAC +5 Master achat, école de commerce ou ingénieur, MIAGE
- 10 ans d'expérience d'achats d'IT (software, Hardware) et d'achats de prestations dans les secteurs du Retail pétrolier, de la grande distribution
- Bonnes capacités de conceptualisation et esprit de synthèse
- Bonnes connaissances juridiques achats et capacité à négocier un contrat
- Maitrise de la gouvernance Achat
- Maitrise de l'outil achat (e-sourcing)
- Maitrise Excel et TCD
- Anglais courant
- Gestion transverse et suivi du client interne et prescripteurs
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.