Skills: Contracts Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are currently looking to a recruit a Permit Coordinator for a duration of 7 months.
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent construction permit control service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and safety schedule.
- To ensure that all Permit To Work (P.T.W.) workscope is actioned in a safe and controlled manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment Key aims and objectives
- To ensure all required discipline tasks are carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications Prime responsibilities and duties
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the (P.T.W.) workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Ensure all (P.T.W.) workscopes are in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline Risk Assessment Team.
- Ensure applicable Permit to Work (PTW) is in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner. Ensure appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) is in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
- Participate and contribute to WorleyParsons Emergency Response procedure and process.
- Discipline Foremen and Chargehands
- Construction Superintendent
Key external interfaces
- Client personnel
- Sub-contract personnel
- Vendors and specialists
- 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent
- WorleyParsons Mandatory Training (Induction, risk awareness etc)
- (NVQ / SVQ / C&G) in a appropriate trade background
- BOSIET / Approved Offshore Medical
- IT Literate (Excel / Word etc)
- ONC / HNC in related Engineering subject
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or supervisory role.
- Demonstrable trade background
- Demonstrable understanding of the basic principles of PTW systems
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.