Other Skills: Troubleshooting, Compressor Maintenance
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer (15 Years' Experience Minimum). Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
As this is a site based job, only candidates with Field/Site Experience in Oil and Gas sector will be considered. The client is looking for candidate with comprehensive troubleshooting & maintenance skills for York Compressors and solar Turbines.
• Technical guidance on operating units and improves safety, environmental standards, plus coordinating activities concerned with design, modification, optimization and operation of process equipment.
• Evaluating plant processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process
• B.S. Degree in Chemical Engineering
• 15 years of Solid Chemical Engineering Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
• Experience in preparation of mechanical design documents, specifications and datasheets
• Troubleshooting & Maintenance skills
• Good communication skills in English - both written and verbal
• Experience in process simulation software
• Experience in QA/QC requirements
• Works well independently and within a team environment
Duties / Responsibilities:
• To work as a Trouble-shooter on the various client fields
• Provide process engineering technical support to production units, environmental activities and plant projects to improve unit operations, process safety and environmental performance.
• Hands-on experience in all aspects of oil & gas field process engineering including process computer simulation, development of PFD's and P&ID's and equipment sizing and specification.
• Practical experience of gas separation, drying, treating and compression and condensate and stabilization facilities.
• Provide process support to Plant Engineering activities, usually involving preparation of major appropriation requests or execution of detailed engineering of projects.
• Coordinate and assist in implementation of plant system changes, including equipment additions, modifications and/or deletions and process design.
• Provide process design data for potential plant improvements and expansions.
• Develop efficiency strategies which optimize process unit profitability by maximizing throughput and yields while minimizing operating costs.
• Provide operational and technical support for any plant system change. Includes operational review, assistance with cost/benefit analysis, and participating in hazard reviews.
• Assist in writing and reviewing unit operating procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of latest technologies and best practices for oil and gas industry.
• Excellent team spirit and capable of interacting effectively with other discipline engineers and with other departments such as Reservoir and Operations.
• Design review, coordination and execution of the required test and final handover of the facilities to operation /assets.
• Supervising team of chemical engineers during testing and product development stages
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 42 Days Work /21 Days Leave Including Travel Days
• 10 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status