Summit, New Jersey, United States
Summit, New Jersey, United States
Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Summit, New Jersey, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are seeking an Equipment, Commissioning and Qualification Planner for assignment in Summit, New Jersey. The selected candidate will be responsible for planning validation and maintenance activities related to both GMP and non GMP laboratory and process equipment.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Work with equipment operations team to plan and schedule routine equipment calibrations, preventative maintenance and requalification activities
- Serve as the first point of contact for any on demand work orders generated by the laboratory community
- Field any on demand work requests. Assess priority and assign and respond as needed
- Work with equipment operations team to schedule and prioritize all on demand equipment work orders
- Interface with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to schedule routine and on demand work requests, to request spare parts and expedite services as required
- Confirm that incoming vendors are appropriately trained for work that is being performed
- Escort vendors on site as needed to facilitate completion of work
- Future state - work with delivery team to schedule purchase, install, commissioning and qualification of new equipment and facilities
- Enter, create and modify data in the site CMMS system, Blue Mountain RAM
- Assist with the management of Vendor service contracts to support equipment and systems
- Provide feedback to departmental leadership on vendor performance and needs
- May be asked to pull data and reports from Blue Mountain RAM system to assist in the development of staff metrics
- Maintain and update metrics monthly
- Manages new, revised or deactivation of preventative maintenance work plans associated with assets within CMMS
- Generate PM work orders within the CMMS and issues to the responsible departments
- Coordinates PM work orders with the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Closure of preventative work orders
- Manage demand maintenance requests from customers and internal staff within CMMS
- Communicate with our customers to provide updates and clarifications if necessary
- Generate demand work orders within the CMMS and issues to the responsible groups
- Coordinates demand work orders with the affected departments or outside vendors if necessary
- Maintains all assigned Corporate, Facilities, GMP and EHS training as required
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of facilities maintenance/operations experience at an industrial or commercial site
- Strong knowledge of facility management systems such as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems); Blue Mountain Ram experience preferred
- Familiarity with FDA / cGXP environments and associated compliance regulations
- Ability read, interpret and update engineering manuals/drawings relevant to the trade or the assigned task
- Adept in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, and the ability to learn new software, such as enterprise business, building management, security, and maintenance management systems
- GMP facility experience preferred but not required
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/