Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn , Twitter , YouTube and Facebook .
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
JOB SCOPE: The Weatherford global transfer pricing group has responsibility for the global transfer pricing strategy, compliance, risk management, and audit defense. The group conducts thorough transfer pricing analyses of Weatherford's global businesses. The Transfer Pricing Senior Analyst plays a key role in compiling and analyzing information related to inter-company transactions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
• Gathers facts from around the company pertaining to transfer pricing with minimal supervision
• Analyzes financial statements with a high-level of attention to detail
• Manages complex data sets and models,
• Conducts comparable searches,
• Prepares transfer pricing reports
• Works with accounting and other corporate and operational group to implement transfer pricing policy
• Corresponds with operating companies
• Actively participates in fact-finding interviews
• Explains data requests, manages analytical projects
• Manages and directs external consultants ensuring smooth project flow and quality information provided to external advisers
• Participates or leads transfer pricing projects and audit defense work
• Researches questions related to transfer pricing in relevant online databases and the tax library and prepares interpretations of relevant requirements
• Coaches and trains entry-level analysts on proper techniques or processes
• Proficient using Excel (Pivot tables, V-lookups, Formulas, Functions).
• Attention to detail, completeness, and accuracy.
• Background in tax process/accounting systems/software
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills, highly organized, able to prioritize tasks, and to work within team dynamics.
• The Transfer Pricing Senior Analyst position requires an advanced degree in economics or a related field
• Knowledge of and experience in accounting and tax specifically
• The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent communication and inter-personal skills and can work independently as well as in teams.
• 2 years experience in Transfer Pricing externally. Willing to train internally.
• Travel requirements:
• Software experience with OneSource, Hyperion, JDE
• Master's Degree in Business or Finance
• Oil/Gas experience will be seen as a plus.
• Foreign language skills will be seen as a plus
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.
Weatherford is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.