Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Godley, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST II
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruitment Specialist II uses specialized knowledge and skills to provide professional recruiting services under limited supervision. The Recruitment Specialist II recruits, interviews, and screens job candidates to fill existing and future job openings within the organization. Develops a strong network of talent through various methods including: sourcing through web 2.0 tools, internet databases, university relationships, and network contacts within the larger communities in which we recruit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partners with internal customer managers to provide timely and effective talent recruitment services.
- Partners and consults with business leaders in the execution of best in class strategies for the recruitment, acquisition and retention of talent.
- Develops and executes multi-faceted sourcing strategies unique to supported business disciplines in order to develop effective candidate generation and pipelines.
- Demonstrates innovative sourcing techniques. Including but not limited to: referral generation, job postings, direct recruitment, job fairs, sourcing from resume databases, internet recruiting, social media recruiting, state employment centers, college & technical school recruiting, military recruiting as well as other creative candidate generation strategies.
- Partners with business leaders to determine college/technical school recruiting needs and helps manage relationships with target schools.
- Partners with business leaders to determine military recruiting needs and target military programs that support specific business units.
- Coordinates and facilitates logistics associated with hosting recruiting events at universities, industry organizations, events and forums, etc. Includes scheduling, conducting interviews, arranging information sessions, activities and presentations.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Conducts interviews and manages interview process in accordance with federal and state laws and works with management team to ensure process meets EEOC and OFCCP requirements.
- Maintains and updates requisitions utilizing the company's applicant tracking system.
- Manages candidates to ensure applicant tracking is maintained in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Partners with business leaders and Recruiting Manager to establish strategic working relationships with staffing agencies to include fee negotiation, maintenance of up to date agreements for direct hire and temporary or contract staffing and monitor compliance with the terms of the agreement in order to manage the recruitment process for all workers.
- Partners with Generalists to support talent recruitment and talent management, participates as needed in the development of training programs, and provides facilitation and training to the workforce in order to meet those needs.
- Contributes and, from time to time, leads projects pertaining to recruitment, HR and/or cross-functional business objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong drive for results with the ability to operate successfully in a team based environment
- Developed verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Strong business acumen and a willingness to learn and understand all aspects of our business
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources principles through application and analysis of policies and guidelines
- Strong candidate generation
- Robust written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be creative, analytical and able to solve problems
- Able to establish priorities, manage deadlines, and exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Adept at effectively managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Able to handle large volumes of work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be well versed with interviewing techniques including behavioral interviewing, personnel policies/procedures and federal/state laws regarding employment practices
- Strong administrative and documentation skills and detail orientation
- Able to take initiative, act proactively, follow through on commitments, and develop partnerships
- Independent and able to work effectively with limited supervision while maintaining appropriate and timely communication with client and leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems
- Working knowledge of Federal and State labor and employment laws and associated regulations (FMLA, ADA, FLSA, Title VII, EEO, HIPPA, AAP, etc.)
- Strong consultative skills; effectively work as part of a team. Has the ability to influence outcomes
- Experience facilitating change in a multi-cultural environment
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field from an accredited university
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- Previous university and military recruiting experience is also preferred
- Prior oil and gas industry experience is preferred, but not required.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out written and/or verbal instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee may be asked to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be willing and able to travel by air and/or drive by car to attend certain recruitment events, business meetings, trainings, conferences, etc. Travel may include evenings, overnights and weekends. Up to 20% overnight travel may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position resides within a normal office working environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.