Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $17 - $22 per hour
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Job Title: Equipment Operator
Location: Hobbs, NM
Duration: 3-6 months with potential for extension or perm rollover
Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all equipment related to cementing, stimulation, coiled tubing, and rigging up. Operate auxiliary equipment and pump unit while maintaining excellent quality control and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Attend and successful completion of new employee safety training / district orientation, driver training and Basic Operators School (BOS).
Comply with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies to reduce environmental impacts.
1. Training to complete core components, and develop basic skills to meet the
equipment operator standard.
2. Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
3. Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
4. Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
5. Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
6. Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
7. Strive for service quality and SQM implementation.
8. Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
9. Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
10. Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene.
High school diploma or GED; associate (2-3) degree
Rotation Details Rotation: 15x6
License Requirements Class A CDL (no endorsements)
Job Summary Class A CDL Permit is required at minimum to be considered
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.