Our Client delivers full EPC management solutions to the Oil & Gas industry and focuses on Midstream and Transmission markets. They operate in a very fast-paced business with a great culture and flexible working environment. Through continued growth, expansion and project wins, they have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer to join its thriving Houston office.
- Provide process engineering support and expertise for studies and projects
- Provide technical evaluations for project development and optimization of assets
- Develop PFDs and P&IDs from concept to project execution
- Develop Simulations for Midstream process (Amine treating, TEG treating, Fractionation, Cryogenic Plant)
- Perform Process Sizing Calculations (PSV, pumps, separators, blowdowns, etc.)
- Develop Process Design Basis'
- Review design work and participate in PHAs, HAZOP, HAZID, IPF, reliability studies and safety and facilities audits
- Troubleshoot operation upsets
- Handle environmental aspects of oil and gas design
- Perform cost analysis (a plus)
- Maintain technical expertise in codes, procedures and selection
- Ability to be a self-starter that requires minimal help to execute a project
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Familiar with simulation programs, ProMax, Hysys, VMG
- Familiar with midstream processes (Amine treating, TEG treating, Fractionation, Cryogenic Plant)
- Good technical writing skills
- Familiar with process controls
- Understanding of EPC work flow
- P.E. License and/or NCEES Registration desired (not essential)
Ideally candidates will have 8-16+ years of Technical Process Engineering experience (cryogenic plants, RJT plants, Amine, Compressors, Fractionation, LNG) together with a suitable Degree qualification. Must be located in or within easy commute of Houston, TX and be authorized to work legally in the U.S.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.