Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Eni is currently seeking a Risk Advisor for our operations in Libya to manage all aspects related to security risks, providing support to advice to the Field Manager, MOG Security Manager and MOG key role personnel at site.
The Key responsibilities are:
• To act as a representative in a case of site crisis and incident management and emergency response
• To provide liaison between MOG security and eni North Africa security on regular basis.
• Advise and support on planning, development and implementation of security industrial best practice, site security policies and procedures
• Strong interpersonal and personnel management skills
• Excellent incident management skills and ability to manage emergencies
• Risk Management
• Problem solving and flexible approach
• Degree or equivalent diploma
• Extensive security experience working in high risk environments ideally within the Oil & Gas industry
• Good Spoken and written English
"Build the future of energy"