Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is searching for a Compliance Technician with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 14x14 with various work terminals.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
The responsibilities of a Compliance Technician are to plan, supervise, and control compliance assurance activities as directed by the Compliance Manager; All activity and/or directives are to be documented and issued by the Compliance Manager.
Ensure monthly, quarterly and semi-annual compliance testing requirements are current at the time of inspection for each facility under his area of authority.
· Ensure safety of personnel.
· Ensure environmental protection.
· Ensure the reliability / integrity of compliance / safety systems.
· Ensure compliance with all safety programs.
· Agrees on compliance priorities with the WG Senior Compliance Tech and WG Project Managers/Supervisors.
· Communicates any warnings / critical compliance issues in hardcopy or electronic format to Compliance Manager.
· Recommends any necessary training plans for operations to Compliance Manager.
· Provides technical support to field personnel.
· Ensures CCMS program is executed as agreed and scheduled.
· Ensures adequate compliance audit history is maintained.
· Recommends / Approves changes in CCMS task frequency or content via ARF / MOC Procedures.
· Oversees Third Party Compliance Inspections.
· Inventories Compliance related tools, square parts, materials, and equipment.
· Implements current Compliance Audit Plan and recommends changes when required.
· Recommends changes to meet ongoing needs.
· Documents Scope Changes or Out of Scope Request.
· Additional duties per Supervisor.
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3-5 years of experience in Compliance; 5+ years offshore.
Preferred: Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 5+ years' experience in Compliance; 8+ years offshore.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.