- To ensure that all day-to-day operations of the Terminal are carried out according to standard operating procedures and ensure compliance with all HSSE requirements.
- Plan the storage tank and stock for receiving and delivery including coordinate with all stakeholders i.e. Supply Operations, CoBs, Excise etc.
- Responsible for verifying preventive maintenance execution at the Terminal
- Request work orders for any tasks needed
- Responsible for the verification of Terminal assets
- Responsible for product receipt operations at Terminal
- Responsible for product discharges and receipt
- Supervise and control e-PTW on site
- Lead in handling all kinds of emergency response scenarios such as fire, oil spill, medical, security etc.
- Deputising as Terminal Manager during his absence.Company Description
Shell's presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand.
The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand
For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country's developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.Requirements
2 - 3 years experience in product handling & control and terminal operations especially in a supervisory role would be an advantage
- Demonstrates strong leadership & interpersonal skills and must be a team player
- Good command of English Language
- Computer literateDisclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.