The Commissioning Supervisor is a key role in our QGC Asset based in Chinchilla. In this role, you will review and coordinate the commissioning start-up of wells, gathering and facility packages. The roster for this role is 15 days on 13 days off working 10 hours per day.Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities of this role are:
- Deliver the commissioning and start-up objectives of wells, gathering & facility packages while ensuring projects are completed safely, on time and on budget.
- Lead a team of commissioning technicians, service coordinators and engineers.
- Manage the operation of trial programs.
- Coordinate commissioning of brownfield facility modifications.
- Initiate and implement change to support business improvement.
Your interest in working for Shell Australia is the first step towards a great career that focuses on securing an energy future for generations to come. Shell Australia can offer you a platform from which you can propel your career and work on projects as diverse as the game-changing Prelude FLNG, industry-leading QGC project in Queensland, or our range of upstream exploration and development opportunities. Shell has been in Australia since 1901. Today Shell Australia is focused largely in the upstream sector, especially in the exploration, development and production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil.Requirements As the successful candidate for the role you should have:
Ability to communicate and challenge others in a constructive manner as well as negotiate successfully to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to address and facilitate change of systems and processes.
- Ability to identify emerging trends and can foresee maintenance risks and opportunities.
- Knowledge of the gas production process for gas or oil producing facilities.
If you have these skills, relevant qualifications, competencies relevant to the gas and energy sector we would love to hear from you.Disclaimer
Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table. Shell values diversity and offers: flexible work schedules, work and family programs, health and wellness programs, employee networks and mentoring, plus great training and development
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.