Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Project Coordinator's tasks require skills of planning, organizing, cost and document controlling, reporting, administrating, interfacing, communicating and implementing project activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate project execution and monitor performance of other departments involved (through SAP/Optimus, KOTTOS, Primavera, reports, meetings and other communications) and identify critical and/or delayed project activities.
- Liaise with Internal Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Planning, Manufacturing and Quality as necessary to ensure that the project progress is maintained.
- Set up and maintain project documentation such as Scope of Supply, Engineering Design and Document Releases, Registers, Cost Control Sheets and Project Schedule.
- Report project progress to the Project Manager.
- Generate and assist in the customer reports on a regular basis as required by the customer and/or the Project Manager.
- Support on analysis and the development of solutions for complex issues.
- Assist, support and control Title Transfers, Shipments and other Logistics.
- Perform internal administrative processes through to completion.
- Communicate both internally and externally with Customers, Suppliers, Inspectors and other representatives by mail, telephone and in person to track and solve discussed issues.
- Collect and distribute relevant project information.
- Assist and stand in on behalf of the Project Manager in his absence.
- A technical or economical Bachelors Degree, alternatively experience in project management.
- A good technical understanding of oilfield equipment products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of project planning techniques and project coordination.
- Good English language skills (spoken and written).
- Good MS Office experience.
- Excellent organizing ability.
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility.
- Experience of working alongside Project Managers / Project Management Teams.
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- User knowledge of Primavera, LiveLink or KOTTOS.
- User knowledge of SAP R3/Optimus.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.