Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are looking for an Experienced Well Services Field Engineer to join our team in Australia.
The WS Field Engineer - plans, designs, executes and evaluates Schlumberger services to its Clients to provide flawless Service Quality and ensure compliance to all WS and OFS Standards. Conducts audits and inspections, and mentors the junior population through their career path.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate experience and competency in the following areas:
- Reside in Australia and have the full right to live and work in Australia
- No travel restrictions and open to relocation in Australia based on company's requirement.
- Must have an Engineering degree.
- Minimum five (5) years' Field Engineer experience in an Oilfield Services Company in Frac Service Operations, including offshore experience and floating rigs.
- Have valid BOSIET, MSIC, CSTP and OGUK medical certificates.
- The candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of:
- All aspects of Frac operation planning, including all types of jobs
- Fundamental concepts of Frac job planning
- Previous experience in operating FracCAT/FracCADE and Mangrove
- Technical competence with Schlumberger's Frac equipment, services and resources
- Previous experience in DFIT analysis and 3D Pressure match
- Assists DTE / GMTE in Technical programs and bids
- Client's Well Services Frac philosophy/design to be able to meet their requirements; understand software concepts; and use other software as directed by the Client based on the contract requirements
- Co-ordination of all the required
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills, and be proficient
- Strong understanding of Schlumberger service offering
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent adaptability to field conditions
- Ability to work effectively in Teams
- Strong Commitment to QHSE
- Client and Service oriented
- Performance Focused
- Ability to learn quickly and translate the learning into practical solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for an exciting career in a dynamic international company, rewarding career opportunities and an attractive compensation package, we encourage you to apply.
Salary: The salary package will comprise of a base salary in the range of AUD 80,000 -96,000 /year.
Application: Please upload detailed resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and work experience to:
Application is open from 02-April-2019 to 02-May-2019.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.