Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our client, an international Exploration and Production Operator, is currently seeking an Office Administrator to join their Anchorage, AK, team. Competitive pay and benefits package, with a matching 401K, PTO and paid holidays!
As the Office Administrator, the position will perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the Anchorage, AK office, such as, processing documents, maintaining office contracts, coordinating meetings, supporting office visitors and general support for staff.
Ideal Skill Set Profile:
- Professional/Executive level experience +7 yrs preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite required
- Proficient in the use of SAP systems (preferred not required)
- Excellent organizational and following through skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self- motivated with the ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Event Coordination preferred
- Supervise Receptionist and ensure job productivity.
- Assist Production Manager and production team as needed.
- Travel coordination for Anchorage staff and oversee travel related agendas for VIP visitors.
- Support Wellness Program and HR functions as needed.
- Support office visitors; coordinate office space, PPE, transportation, badging, etc.
- Coordination of Office related functions; catering, office badging, ICT requests, shipping transfer employee belongings.
- Coordinate with Property Management (maintenance/janitorial issues, etc).
- Manage office supplies and maintain stock.
- Maintain office equipment (printer, postal machine, etc).
- Maintain Out of Office calendar for Anchorage office.
- Handle all merchandise requests.
- Credit Card requests; responsible for monthly reconciliation and approvals.
- Assist with Quarterly forecasting of overhead budgets.
- Annual Procurement Plan for Overhead contracts.
- Monitor office contracts and expenses; create call offs, process invoices, ensure billing accuracy and submit contract revision as needed.
- Submit expense reports for Management.
- Submit check requests as needed.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.