- Define, design and lead the implementation of country-specific projects and interventions to deliver the country People Agenda in support of the country business agenda.
- Define, design and lead time-specific projects and interventions that enable delivery of the global Business or Function People Agenda in the country.
- Co-ordinate or execute projects and change initiatives, deployment of engaging and perform and interventions to drive organizational capability.
- Collaborate with Country HR colleagues and/or HR Business Partners across Business and/or Function including Joint Venture and Non-Operated Venture environments.
- Design, develop and implement specific interventions, solutions or programmes in support of the People Agenda for the country.
- Define and contract the blend of HR (or other functional) resources locally required to deliver the intervention and contract with resources to deliver business-critical requirements.
- Manage and coordinate delivery of defined interventions - leading cross-functional, cross-country and virtual team members where needed.
- Manage cost-effective and timely local delivery of critical business change initiatives such as:
- Country-specific organizational redesign and implementation including liaison with Country HR ER/IR and HR Operations specialists.
- Implementation of country-specific Diversity & Inclusion initiatives.
Shell is a global leader in power, energy, and gas technology and is working to meet increasing energy demand and supply challenges by delivering smarter products and cleaner energy, infrastructure, and by developing new energy sources while addressing the impact on the environment. Malaysia is one of Shell's heartlands. The history of Royal Dutch Shell in Malaysia started more than 125 years. Today, Shell maintains a strong multi-faceted presence in the country through our longer-term investments, innovation-sharing, and impact to local communities. We helped pioneer Malaysia's oil and gas industry and fuelled its growth. We discovered Malaysia's first oil onshore, then took the industry offshore, and most recently into the technically-challenging depths of Deepwater. Shell's strong retail network fuels the journeys of millions of Malaysian motorists every day. In fact, Shell is even able to offer one of the most differentiated fuel and lubricant products, some of which were pioneered right here in the country. We fuelled the ambitions of Malaysians: whether the generations of retail business partners; thousands of Shell scholars over the years; young entrepreneurs from our LiveWire programme; or Shell staff and alumni who are Malaysian luminaries today. Shell continues to be one of the top employers in Malaysia with thousands employed in our upstream, midstream and downstream businesses, as well as in our service and support functions.Requirements
- Ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of the specific business, function, context (in the country) for which intervention is being managed, including business value drivers and cost management levers.
- Effective consulting skills: diagnosis, inquiry, contracting and facilitation - to accurately scope the required work, assess resources required, contact the right team and facilitate defined interventions.
- Ability to engage and influence senior business or function stakeholders in the country. Strong project management capability - familiar with and able to selectively deploy a range of project management tools and methodologies including MetroMap.
- Effective application of Shell Change Architecture and associated tools to support and enable complex change management events.
- Effective use of data and trend analysis to determine root cause and to define and track relevant business outcomes.
- Ability to influence and deliver through others.
- Effective coach to cross-functional, virtual teams beyond the formal line of authority.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.