Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Oslo, Oslo, Norway
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Structural Designer - Model & Draft
- Be a team member of the structural discipline and area multidiscipline teams.
- Modelling steel structural constructions in E3D.
- Drawings production in E3D/PDMS.
- Self check and check of others work, including coordination of defined team.
- Fabrication follow-up.
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
- The candidate must have deep knowledge and experience with E3D/PDMS 3D and PDMS draft (ver. 12.1).
- Preferably knowledge of E3D.
- The candidate must have experience from large new build EPC offshore oil & gas project at the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience with green field projects.
- The candidate must have deep knowledge to Norwegian offshore industry incl. the NORSOK and Eurocode regulations related to the structural discipline.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience within offshore projects.
- The candidate must have minimum 5 years' experience with main/primary and secondary steel design.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.